Rural Lifestyle with Small Storage Business
Virtual Viewing Available By Appointment - Contact Salesperson
The vendor has found a new home and this property must be sold.
Waterview Downs - a rare opportunity to own this remarkable property that has so much to offer -
• Located just 5 minutes from Matarangi and Kuaotunu beaches on the main road in the Coromandel Peninsula, this 3.6988ha rural lifestyle block is divided into 6 grazing paddocks, with a picturesque stream on the western boundary beside the orchard.
• 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite), 2 bathroom, executive home, with elevated views over Whangapoua harbour. Brick construction with concrete tile roof, solid timber internal walls, aluminium joinery, terracotta tiles and carpet.This home includes 2 lounges, wood burning fire with heat duct ventilation, office, wet room, and 2 outdoor patio areas (one with a water feature).
• The property is reticulated with power and telecom, water supply for the dwelling is from rain water roof collection, with a continuous flow of spring water for the orchards and stock.
• There is a separate 3-bay garage and workshop, a garden shed, stock yards and shedding. A John Deere ride on mower, Kubota tractor, and a 50 litre spray unit are included in the chattels.
• A storage business for boats, cars and caravans in the big shed, plus 19 self-storage units, a secure compound for vehicle parking, and an 18cu.m furniture trailer.
• Established orchard with over 50 fruit trees throughout the property.
• Landscaped grounds with a tropical theme include over 30 palm trees, mature English deciduous trees with brilliant autumn colour, and a feature pond with jetty.
An opportunity for a solid income from the well-established storage facility,
view at www.storage-atwaterview.co.nz.
Ideally suited for Bed & Breakfast, or the perfect venue for weddings around the pond with reception in the lower orchard.
Or, just keep for yourself and enjoy the peace, tranquility, privacy and views.
Coromandel Peninsula, White Sandy Beach, North Facing, East Coast, Surf